Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a revolution in business process automation with projected revenue of $1.3 billion in 2019, according to Gartner, Inc. The RPA market is one of the fastest growing segments of the global enterprise software market, driven by digital business demands when organizations look for competitive advantages.
As a part of the FPT's akaminds ecosystem which promotes digital transformation, akaBot is a comprehensive RPA Solution that helps to automate business process for enterprises in various sectors such as: Banking & Finance, Logistic, Health care, Customer care, Telecommunication, Manufacturing and Retail…This platform does not impact on existing IT landscape and can adapt to any business changes.
Read more to see How RPA can transform business success
This automation process can save up to 80% operation cost and increase productivity with a 24/7 operation which improves Turnaround Time from hours to minutes and minutes to seconds. In addition, RPA helps to reduce human errors and prevent information leakages thereby providing a lower level of operational risks. With reduced errors, improved efficiency and more accurate information, the quality of the customer experience is significantly increased, which increases customer satisfaction and loyalty. Besides, deploying RPA releases your high-value resources from tedious tasks to focus more on creative ones.
- akaBot comes up with one-stop, full service solution starting from consultation (Assessment & PoC - Proof of Concept) when they are considering RPA, to robot design, center of excellence (CoE), implementation, and maintenance.
- On the other hand, akaBot is integrated with FPT's AI platform, build-in domain packages of IT, Banking, Admin - BO, Procurement, Retail, etc. and 24/7 worldwide supported by domain experts so that it can adapt the high demand from enterprise not only the product features, but also additional services and business values. At the moment, FPT Software has more than 500 engineers working with RPA in the entire group. All of our members have the skills to handle 2 or more RPA tools, and can provide our customers with the most suitable tools without being tied to a specific RPA platform.
- Additionally, competitive price is a considerable factor. FPT Software provides the most attractive offers in the industry with many added incentives.
akaBot has three features: Bot Studio, Bot Center and Bot Agent.
- akaBot Studio provides a wide spectrum of activities to model almost any business processes within an organization. Scale unlimitedly, from simple to complex, by connecting multiple platforms, automating within websites, desktop applications, working with databases, or even interacting with human activities. akaBot Studio is designed friendly for user. Graphic-based workflow is highly intuitive, no coding required. Moreover, it can be reusable by ability to add workflows to central library. Especially, workflows can have multiple authors and components can be shared between teams and projects for easy collaboration.
- akaBot Center is a web application that enables you to monitor and manage akaBot Agent during the implementation of repetitive automation processes such as scheduling, logging and queuing. With akaBot Center, the initialization, monitoring, and deployment of resources in your environment is always under your control. Besides, with detailed logging and statistics functions, akaBot Center provides valuable information so that your decision making can be easier, faster and more accurate.
- akaBot Agent is a live robot that implements the automation processes built from akaBot Studio including web automation, app automation, data automation and centralized configuration. It can handle many different applications and data structures efficiently, quickly and stably. On the other hand, it is controlled by akaBot Center remotely. Therefore, managing and deploying the automation processes is easy and straightforward.
Here is Architecture for Enterprise-level.
Since akaBot can be combined with Deep Learning, IoT, Data Analysis Infrastructure, etc. in akaminds, it will greatly expand the possibilities of use in business. One example is the possibility to integrate advanced character recognition function "AI-OCR”.
akaBot is aim to be one of the Top 10 RPA tools in the world and No.1 in the Vietnamese market by actively promoting its development and non-stop growth to keep up to the expectations of customers.
Interested in RPA? Click here for to read more about RPA Tools: From Awareness to Adoption