COVID-19 pandemic has been a reminder of how touch-free solutions can make our lives better. So much of our life activated with buttons and touchscreens. Now, thanks to the advent of technology, we are having alternative ways of how we control things around us.
As COVID-19 pandemic keeps spreading, consumer behaviors are shifting towards contactless actions in public places. According to a survey conducted by Foolproof earlier this year:
- 80% of people will change the way they engage with publicly-available technology
- 72% of respondents either worn gloves or wiped down a public touch surface
- 50% answered that they would use contactless payment where the limit allows
Even before this pandemic outbreak, a lot of efforts have been invested in developing touchless technologies, aiming to transform the way we live and interact in a better way. Now is a good time to reconsider the zero-touch technology application.
- Pandemic will lead to push for touch-free technology - Finextra
- BrightSign launches touch-free digital signage UIs - AV Magazine
- Zero-touch technology could make it safe to use elevators and ATMs again - Fast Company
For more inforgraphic on technology, please click here.
Or let us remind us with new posts by subcribe to our newsletter, form right below! 🔻